Friday, May 16, 2008

What is the most memorable part of your trip?

Cherilyn: Climbing the hill at Hwu Shan Elementary School as it was very tiring and it was just like exercising.

Alicia: Climbing the hill at Hwu Shan Elementary School and seeing many interesting things along the way.

Wei He: Learning that the Taiwanese pupils eat their lunch in the classroom.

William: I can catch insects at the river and hill located at Hwu Shan Elementary School.

Jesse: Climbing up the hill at Hwu Shan Elementary School and seeing the snake.

Gordon: Trying and feeling how warm the hot spring water is.

Mark: I can take the picture of the world's tallest building, Taipei 101.

Kester: Making a new friend in Beitou Elementary School.

Andre: Going to Taipei 101 because I can see the tallest building in the world.

Nevin: Visiting the War Memorial and watching the soldiers' change of guards.

Aretha: Meeting new friends at Beitou Elementary School and learning what they do in their school.

Jia Hui: Doing tie-dye at Hwu Shan Elementary School as it was my first time.

Eugina: Going on the forest hike at Hwu Shan Elementary School as it was the first time i get to see so many different kinds of insects.

Athena: Visiting 淡水老街 as it was very different and the key chains sold there had letters and other features on them.

Yu Bing: Going to Beitou Elementary School to learn and make friends. I like them very much as they are friendly and they are very helpful to me.

Gabrielle: Going up the hill at Hwu Shan Elementary School as there are many things to learn and I can see a lot of insects.

Dara: Seeing a grass snake at Hwu Shan Elementary School as I had never seen such a snake before.

Grace: It was when we tried to catch tadpoles, hold frogs in our hands, picking and eating wild berries, holding water snails, watching the way a dragonfly mate and lay eggs, finding new kinds of snails, finding new insects and discovering new things.

Brandon: Going to Taipei 101 as I have never seen such a tall building before.

Jun Jie: Discovering a beetle in shiny jade green colour as it was very special.

Zhi Feng: Meeting many friends in Beitou Elementary School. They played with me and showed me around the school. I had a fun time with them.

Shao Yee: It was the experience at Hwu Shan Elementary School as I learnt a lot about Science and came face-to-face with strange creatures I have never seen before.

Cheng Shuan: Climbing the hill at Hwu Shan Elementary School. It was because along the way, I saw a lot of beetles and it looked very pretty with its shiny blue shells. I enjoyed the tour up the hill and I really hope i can come back again.

Sitong: The Eco Area at Hwu Shan Elementary School. It is very close to nature and we can find a lot of insects and animals there too.

Hannah: Visiting the War Memorial and watching the changing of guards. It was because i find it tiring when i see the guards standing there for 2 hours without moving.

Nicia: Playing Dodgeball at Beitou Elementary School.

To view photos from Day 5, please click on the album below.

Day 5

No comments: